Inthis policy we use the term Cookies to refer to browser cookies and related technologies,such as shared objects, web beacons, and tracking pixels. In order to help youbetter understand this Policy and the use of such technologies on our sites wehave provided the following limited terminology and definitions:
· Cookies - Small text files (typically made upof letters and numbers) placed in the memory of your browser or device when youvisit a website or view a message. Cookies allow a website to recognize aparticular device or browser. This Policy covers several types of Cookies, including:
o Session Cookies expire at the end of your browsersession and allow us to link your actions during that particular browsersession.
o Persistent Cookies are stored on your device in betweenbrowser sessions, allowing us to remember your preferences or actions acrossmultiple sites.
o First-party Cookies are set by the site you are visiting.
o Third-party Cookies are set by a third party site separatefrom the site you are visiting.
· Web beacons - Small graphic images (also known as"pixel tags" or "clear GIFs") that may be included on theServices, that typically work in conjunction with cookies to identify users anduser behavior.
· Similar technologies - Technologies that store informationin your browser or device utilizing local shared objects or local storage, suchas flash cookies, HTML 5 cookies, and other web application software methods.These technologies can operate across all of your browsers, and in someinstances may not be fully managed by your browser and may require managementdirectly through your installed applications or device.
· Device ID & related - Most devices have uniqueidentifiers, such as MAC Address, Apple's identifier for advertising (IDFA), Android'sAdvertising ID (AAID). These identifiers can be used to track online activity oruse of native apps on mobile devices.
Cookiesused in the Services fall into Three Categories
· Advertising or Targeting-Related: We may use first-partyCookies or allow others to set and read (e.g. use) third-party Cookies togather data, deliver content, including ads relevant to your interests, on oursites or on third party sites. This includes using technologies to understandthe usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has been deliveredto you, such as whether you have clicked on an advertisement.
Choices - Opt out fromcookies
· Youmay be able to opt-out of certain Cookie activity by adjusting the settings onyour browser or device, including Do Not Track or Ad settings.
· Toopt-out of Google Analytics you can install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
· Tolearn more about ads supported by Facebook and exercise choices pleasevisit About Facebook Ads.
· Toexercise choices for tailored advertising from participating providers, pleasevisit the following sites. If you opt-out, you may still receive advertisingcontent, but it will not be tailored to you.